Sunday, December 27, 2009

Astronomy Timeline

This is a thorough, relatively kid-friendly timeline of the history of Astronomy (NOT of the Universe). I spent weeks finding links to each item, including what else was happening in the world that year. So go and explore. See the first photo of the moon or Buzz Aldrin's own website. I don't think I repeated any links, so click on "Mars", for example, every time you see it and find something new to explore.  I chose the links partially for their value as a source of information on the subject at hand and partially for their value as a starting point in further exploration. All of the websites are free; I apologize for the overabundance of advertising on some of them (that's how we pay for the free things we use!).


Enjoy!


 http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddssdqrh_51ckspbnhf

No comments: